Preamble: Political labels don’t impress me. I didn’t create these political parties and they do not represent me or my thoughts. Neither does the United States. It’s not me. It’s where I live. That’s all.
“Some days I wake up a pacifist and ten minutes later after the very first cup of coffee, I’m a Democrat. After the second cup, I’m a Conservative. If I have three cups, I become a staunch Republican. Later, after lunch and a power nap, I’m Liberal-minded.
As the afternoon wears on, I drift into the evening as an Independent. Before bed, a Pacifist again. 😀
I could easily be committed for not taking a party STAND and have been criticized by family and friends for not choosing one or another. Honestly, the truth is I’d hate to wake up and be the same exact thing, everyday, all day..I do love coffee.”
I heard that Donald Trump was
running for POTUS, I was like:
I am ready for some good ol’ entertainment on steroids and crack. The Donald is a living embodiment of what I am calling the Neurochemical. The Don and his comments wreak surefire Neurochemical reactions and the proof of this is his comments, criticisms and seemingly idiotic world view is charging people with serious neuropeptide releases.
This is fun for me.
As a publicist, AdMan and Designer the very notion of The Don getting elected represents the demise of a culture whose ego needs a boost. The real question to ask is:
“How can such a thing happen?“
This Neurochemical excerpt examines the cultural ecology and factors which may lead to such a notion and to the credit and the absolute brilliance of a Brand Strategy behind The Don and the team he has chosen to execute this.
So, get ready to Rock and Roll!
Here are 10 Damn Good Reasons
for The Don being POTUS.
1. His world view is so far off it’s hysterical. We need a little more humor in politics today. Don’t you agree?
4. He is honestly after his own personal power and everyone knows it. The political bullshit we deal with everyday will be 100xs more interesting. It’s now worth a watch.
6. He doesn’t give up and does whatever the hell he wants to. He’s also completely full of shit but so is everyone else in the media.
7. Instead of you being pissed off every time you read or watch the latest policies and scandals in the news, remember that The Don has mastered this game for 43 years. Grab some popcorn, ice cream, chips, a beer. This is going to be very long and very, very entertaining.
8. Nobody pulls the wool over The Don‘s beady eyes. Anyone who has the balls to wear that hair style year after year has got chutzpah!
9. The Don has lost so many times and is that prick you love to hate and the one guy that continuously ends up winning. That counts for something! He’s still standing.
10. The Don completely dominates the media. He’s rude, interrupts them, bullies them and he’ll never bitch, and moan or whine like a little baby. He’s a man. Real estate, casinos, beauty pageants, golf courses, mansions, cars and airplanes, he’s a man’s man.
* * * * * * * *
VOTE for The Don in the next election and we’ll have 4 years of true-to-form, real live, good ol’ American entertainment. The joke has come to town.
And, #5 again: the First Lady would be really hot looking!
ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE….
Well, my world view is that it won’t make a bit of difference who gets elected because I believe that there are far greater forces at play behind the puppets of “We The People’s” elected officials. I think this country ended in the late 1950s – early 1960s and am amazed that the greater segment of the population still believes deeply in their elected officials and in the “American Dream.“
.This, of course, is just my humble opinion..
I think the TV host John Stewart embraces this election with equal enthusiasm. The Don is perfect fodder for party conversation on Comedy Central.
How The Don strategy works.
A. Firstly, noone is indifferent to The Don.
Everyone has an opinion about him. EVERY ONE has an opinion about him. This counts for something. It is emotional. This contradiction is extraordinarily powerful: Love to Hate, Hate to Love…
B. Smart or stupid, he is a male and acts like a male.
Consistency in this alone is admirable in a cultural ecology where the emasculation of the American male is in full swing in the culture and throughout the main stream media. This emasculation is obliquly obvious in and among Millennial Generation males.
Here’s what The Trumpeter said:
“The line of ‘Make America great again,’ the phrase, that was mine, I came up with it about a year ago, and I kept using it, and everybody’s using it, they are all loving it. I don’t know, I guess I should copyright it, maybe I have copyrighted it.”
— Donald John Trump
MyFox New York, March 2015
I said earlier that I believe that the country “We The People” still think exists today ended over 50 years ago. I have no political affiliation (and you could consider me an Anarchist but, not in the dictionary definition but in the actual definition: No Rules). Trump getting elected should wake enough people up to note that something is very wrong and that we are Not in Kansas anymore.
I’m not all too hopeful that people will react the way that “We The People” would need to set up a new overhaul and true reform. I will say: The Don is a start in a new direction.
Have a great day!