You are a motivated, creative, and self-starting student looking to intern for 3 months as a test. Public Relations, build your portfolio and resume while promoting a very interesting project with some native NYC, heavy-hitting, professionals. The ideal candidate will be passionate about media, technology, has the ‘gift of gab‘, and doesn’t take “no” for an answer. You should have experience with online social media platforms and be interested in gaining practical, real time experience in a flexible, creative, and forward-thinking environment.
We will meet and go through an extensive list of mainstream media outlets seeking to generate an awareness of numerous events and initiatives that are happening in 2013. You will also be given an extensive list of TV and radio stations as well as every possible relevant media outlet in NYC.
Ability to direct and manage the social media campaigns: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google +, etc… is A+ Accounts Support online marketing to expand social media reach driving traffic to website, building awareness and assist in integrating social media into marketing initiatives. Create and execute new PR campaigns and come with your ‘executable’ ideas (A+).
- Conduct web and social media research to support our business development and marketing activities
- Respond to E-mails
- Attend meetings at corporations and city agencies
- Track leads and contacts in Hubspot, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter
- Assist with the creation and implementation of marketing campaigns, track and measure results
- Contribute content to our WordPress blog and website
- 2+ years using social media platforms
- Ability to efficiently conduct research
- Identify influencers, ‘hubs’, taste-makers on social media networks
- An independent, self-starter mentality is preeminent.
We would love to see someone:
- Who can dress impeccably leaving a great first impressions for meetings.
- Who has a sense of decent fashion (contemporary, modern or classic vintage).
Who are we
BinkNyc is a new NYC-based agency whose founders helped develop the Williamsburg | Brooklyn community 15 years ago. Our mission and purpose for this particular project is community building. We are currently working in and out of the Astoria area in Queens and Manhattan.
Attending conferences and taking classes is encouraged. You will be experiencing and learning many new things. We want to hear what you think and will be watching what you do. We encourage individual expression, will find what you are best at, and are an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply:
1) Respond to this with an E-mail to BinkNyc@gmail.com
2) Tell us what you like in a proper cover letter.
3) Send your resume.
(Double check spelling, please.)
Paid Internship – DOE (depends on experience). This is initially a part-time job for some and a full time position for others. This is an internship job that may lead to full time employment and benefits. Reviews happen every 3 months.