These Editions seeks to create a deeper understanding of Ad & Brand Markets and how they are created, developed and maintained.
Here’s what she said:
“Just wanted to take a moment to thank you for sharing such insightful learning materials. I had plenty of “ah-ha” moments from the mere exposure effect (where ads are effective regardless of how you tune in / out of them), to neuroscientists now having the ability to actually “see” how our brains react to stimuli. It all makes perfect sense.
How 90 percent of our decision-making stems from our emotions and why it is such an effective marketing tool used over time, and now by way of artificial intelligence.”
Blue Roman, LLC
These are complimentary, right now. There will be a charge for these editions in coming the coming days, weeks, or months.
Click on images to download the editions:
I’m one of the reasons they still come to Williamsburg | Brooklyn. The effort started in 2000-2006.
Today, I show people how to generate more income for their businesses—in many cases up and over 300% more business. Naturally, this is percentage increase is conditional upon the founder’s comfort zone and if this is something they truly want.
MMXX was going to be the return of the
Staten Island Film Festival, once this city opens up again for fun, freedom and drinks. So will we see if MMXXI is going to be better or worse than MMXX.
[ Perhaps you remember MMXIX being a “bad year” with so many notable celebrities dying. ]
Many people have a difficult time describing marketing terms. The definitions are specific and not interchangeable. The complimentary edition entitled “Big Apple Tree” should be a breeze to get a solid grip on the marketing terms and their meanings. It’s accurate and on-point.
This Neurochemical edition is some highlights from a seven-year study into creating epic Ads & Brands.
a 30 year marketing guru said: “OMG. This is like advertising and branding on steroids and crack,” when we presented our Brand—ID™ to his Manhattan merchant services team.
See what all the fuss is about.
Many veteran marketers, designers and advertising people hail
“Branding vs Commodity MMXX” as the best and clearest edition
they’ve ever read on the subject of branding.
Now, let’s plant a…
What many Clients (and even some excellent marketers
have neglected to more fully understand:
or you cann see the hour-long recorded presentation on YouTube.
This pandemic and protest can’t be ignored.
[ Post COVID, post PROTEST ]
When things go back to “Normal.”
We don’t think things will ever go back to Normal.
* Sensitivity, fear-ridden (loss of life)
* Photos without gloves/masks are outdated
* Social distancing consequences: lack of touch is debilitating to growth
* Government Control (lack of personal power)
* WEBINARS: allow to peer into people’s private lives and homes
* Feeling your Mortality (Existential Death Anxiety)
* Dressing Down (work from home)
* Financial concern and fears (unemployment, eviction)
* Greater mistrust of strangers
* Time to re-access Life‘s choices and decisions
* Blurred lines of personal and professional life
* Improved Connection to the Natural World (sight and sound).
* Incorrect implications and throwing it onto others (misdirection)
* Mistrustful of Mainstream Media information (fake news?)
* Neuroscience practitioners finding that people are deeply GRIEVING