The guy from the “Dummies…” Guide...
Is NOT fashioned after John Maeda. 😀
- reduce The simplest way to achieve simplicity is through thoughtful reduction.
- organize Organization makes a system of many appear fewer.
- time Savings in time feel like simplicity.
- learn Knowledge makes everything simpler.
- differences Simplicity and complexity need each other.
- context What lies in the periphery of simplicity is not peripheral.
- emotion More emotions are better than less.
- trust In simplicity we trust.
- failure Some things can never be made simple.
- the one Simplicity is about subtracting the obvious, and adding the meaningful.
- away More appears like less by simply moving it far, far away.
- open Openness simplifies complexity.
- power Use less, gain more.
John Maeda’s: Laws of Simplicity.pdf
[DESIGN, TECHNOLOGY, BUSINESS, LIFE]
BinkNyc transforms a company into a culture,
grows businesses into movements,
improving peoples’ lives.