You will be trained to sell are a web-smart, well-spoken sales manager to help with the development of scouring the area for new and interesting clients which fit a healthy, conscious lifestyle criteria. Candidates should have a charming personality, excellent writing skills, communications and organizational ability. A salary, hourly wage or commission based pay structure will be determined for those who qualify. We offer better commissions than most other companies. The choice from several options is yours for the asking.
- Conduct web and social media research to support our business development and marketing activities
- Respond to emails
- Attend meetings at corporations and city agencies
- Track leads and contacts in Hubspot, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter
- Assist with the creation and implementation of marketing campaigns, track and measure results
- Contribute to our WordPress blog
- 2+ years using social media
- Ability to efficiently conduct research and identify influencers on social networks
- Resilient, self-starter mentality.
We would love to see someone:
- Who can dress impeccably (first impressions).
- Who has a sense of decent fashion (old or new).
Who we are
BinkNyc is a new NYC-based agency whose founders helped develop the Williamsburg | Brooklyn community15 years ago. Our mission and purpose for this particular project is community building. We are currently working in and out of Astoria, Queens and Manhattan.
Attending conferences and taking classes is encouraged. You will be experiencing and learning many new things. We want to hear what you think and will be watching what you do. We encourage individual expression and are an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply:
1) Respond to this with an E-mail to BinkNyc@gmail.com
2) Tell us what you like in a proper cover letter.
3) Send your resume.
(Double check spelling, please.)
Paid Internship – DOE (depends on experience)
This is a part-time job for some. This is an internship job that may lead to full time employment and benefits.