You are a web-savvy and well-spoken marketing intern (or employee) to help with the development of events and community-based website. Candidates should have excellent writing, communications and organizational skills. Creativity is a must, as this requires the ability to multitask in an entrepreneurial environment.
No, you will not be getting coffee or picking up laundry.
Candidates with prior internship and/or professional experience are preferred. A salary, hour wage or commission based pay structure will be determined for those that qualify. Reviews for advancement happen every 3 months.
- Conduct web research to support our business development and marketing activities and social media
- Respond to emails and queries
- Attend meetings at corporations and city agencies
- Track leads and contacts in Hubspot, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter
- Creation of and implementation of marketing campaigns, track and measure results
- Contribute to Blogs
- 2+ years using social media
- Ability to efficiently conduct research and identify influencers on social networks
- Perseverance, self-starter mentality.
We would love to see someone:
- Who can ‘dress to impress’, impeccably leaving a great ‘first impression’.
- Who has a sense of decent fashion (vintage or modern).
Who we are
BinkNyc is a new NYC-based agency whose founders helped develop the Williamsburg | Brooklyn community15 years ago. Our mission and purpose for this particular project is community building. We are currently working in and out of Astoria, Queens and Manhattan.
Attending conferences and taking classes, advancing education is strongly encouraged. You will be experiencing and learning many new things. We want to hear what you think, will be watching what you do, helping when you want it. We encourage individual expression and are an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply:
1) Respond to this with an E-mail to BinkNyc@gmail.com
2) Tell us what you like in a proper cover letter.
3) Send your resume.
(Double check spelling, please.)
Paid Internship – DOE (depends on experience)
This is a part-time job for some, full-time for others. This is an internship job that may lead to full time employment and benefits. Reviews happen every three months. If you are available and employable, you will be hired.