“Your premium brand had better be
delivering something special,
or it’s not going to get the business.”
— Warren Buffett
We provide plenty of examples and text for Branding and what it is and what it does at your request. Without it, most companies won’t thrive past the 5 year mark, according to the math.
If we may, let’s start by going over a few crucial points in Branding
1) ‘What Neurochemical Branding is’,
2) ‘What Branding is Not’, and
3) ‘What Branding is and does’.
This explanation continues in depth… click here.
Strategic Brand Management and Analysis
Your brand is the core of your business. A Brand generally shares a piece of an unseen market in anyone’s mind. This can be your company’s greatest asset. What you offer, your image, your benefits, the loyalty customers have to it, lives in the deepest levels of the subconscious mind.
Revealing what consumers like, are visually drawn to, remember about a brand are the keys to moving disbelievers to believers, protagonists to loyalists. We humans all need and seek relationships with fellow humans. This affinity can be projected onto objects including brands.
What man is more loved that Coca-Cola?
The brain has well-developed neurological triggers for connecting with the meaningful things in our lives. The challenge is how to present your brand as something your customers want to have a long-term relationship with. On the one hand, we love novelty and change but we also love constancy and commitment.
Achieving first, maintaining second, and monitoring this thirdly is a matter of delicately balancing: what makes great brands great. Applying Neurochemical (neuroscience, neuro-messaging, subconscious and emotions) measures allows us to predictably design, communicate and advertise the resonance of a brand.
We also provide precise, predictable guidelines for how you design, communicate and advertise your brand to the customers you can and want to reach. The first step is to do Research which gives us an underground look of your audiences subconscious wants and desires. This is the key to building brand passion and to the start of a relationship that may last a lifetime.
BinkNyc offers targeted products to understand brand performance, including:
- Zenith Essential Foundation (ZEF) – Defines your brand across key dimensions: Benefits, Feelings, Values, a Story and Impressions
- Brand Concept Development – Discovering the most effective brand approach and their development stages process
- Visual Brand Development – In developmental psychology, 56% of our population experience the world around them; visually. The research dictates what approach with be more effective over others in time.
- Subconscious Brand Equity – Determines the subconscious metaphors and predictable responses based on what key brand attributes are ideal.
“Everything in the unconscious seeks
outward manifestation, and the personality
too desires to evolve out of its unconscious
conditions and to experience itself as a whole.”
— Carl Gustav Jung
We would love to see what you have going on. We have some extremely successful examples and case studies. We don’t like to leave anything to chance.
Let’s have a meeting or just a chat. It’s a great time to do this.
Contact us. We don’t bite. : ))